Due to COVID-19, we're unfortunately unable to offer group services at this time. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Let Bird Kingdom bring our collection of feathered, fury and scaly friends to you!
MEET & GREET
This program is suitable for small groups looking for an interactive experience. Guests will have an up close viewing and learn about some of our Live Collection!
- Length of Program: 45 minutes
- Cost of Program: $85.00+HST
- Group Size: Small (30 maximum)
This outreach program is suitable for groups of 30 or more. Meet and learn about our amazing ambassador animals!
- Length of Program: 1 hour
- Cost of Program: $150.00+HST
- Group Size: Medium to Large (30+ guests)
- Outreach programs are available for locations within the Niagara Region.
- All outreach programs must be held indoors.
- Presentation space: We require a location away from main entrance/exit doors, large or open windows, food, other animals (including classroom pets), loud noise etc. This area should also be facing the guests (ie: Bird Kingdom presenters near a wall or at the front of a room - no public access behind)
- Rowed seating is preferred.
- Curriculum based Power Point presentations can be added by request (student groups). *Must have projector/screen at location.
- Although it is not required, we greatly appreciate having a long table available for our setup.
- Mileage/Travel Surcharge: Included for locations within Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Niagara-on-the-Lake and Thorold. All other areas including Welland, Fort Erie, Grimsby, Lincoln, Port Colborne and Wainfleet are asked to contact us to receive a quote based on your specific location.
- Animals: Please note that Bird Kingdom cannot guarantee a particular bird/animal. Some of our ambassador animals include parrots (African Grey, Green Winged Macaws, Rainbow Lorikeet), bearded dragon, ball python, red-footed tortoises and sugar gliders.
- Additional Programs: Additional programs can be added consecutively during the same visit for $50.00+HST each.
- Other: Photography is welcome during the program. Prices subject to change based on customized programs. Please notify Bird Kingdom with any nut/peanut allergy concerns (alternative treats can be used).
*Prices subject to change without notice. Bird Kingdom Animal Care staff have the right to change/adjust programming based on certain circumstances to ensure the well-being of our animals and the audience. Bird Kingdom reserves the right to cancel program if environment is deemed unsafe.