Due to COVID-19, we are evaluating outreach requests on a case-by-case basis. Please let us know your circumstances and we'll try to help!
Let Bird Kingdom bring our collection of feathered, fury and scaly friends to you!
MEET & GREET
This program is suitable for small groups looking for an interactive experience. Guests will have an up close viewing and learn about some of our Live Collection!
- Length of Program: 45 minutes
- Cost of Program: $85.00+HST
- Group Size: Small (30 maximum)
This outreach program is suitable for groups of 30 or more. Meet and learn about our amazing ambassador animals!
- Length of Program: 1 hour
- Cost of Program: $150.00+HST
- Group Size: Medium to Large (30+ guests)
- Outreach programs are available for locations within the Niagara Region.
- All outreach programs must be held indoors.
- Presentation space: We require a location away from main entrance/exit doors, large or open windows, food, other animals (including classroom pets), loud noise etc. This area should also be facing the guests (ie: Bird Kingdom presenters near a wall or at the front of a room - no public access behind)
- Rowed seating is preferred.
- Curriculum based Power Point presentations can be added by request (student groups). *Must have projector/screen at location.
- Although it is not required, we greatly appreciate having a long table available for our setup.
- Mileage/Travel Surcharge: Included for locations within Niagara Falls, St. Catharines, Niagara-on-the-Lake and Thorold. All other areas including Welland, Fort Erie, Grimsby, Lincoln, Port Colborne and Wainfleet are asked to contact us to receive a quote based on your specific location.
- Animals: Please note that Bird Kingdom cannot guarantee a particular bird/animal. Some of our ambassador animals include parrots (African Grey, Green Winged Macaws, Rainbow Lorikeet), bearded dragon, ball python, red-footed tortoises and sugar gliders.
- Additional Programs: Additional programs can be added consecutively during the same visit for $50.00+HST each.
- Other: Photography is welcome during the program. Prices subject to change based on customized programs. Please notify Bird Kingdom with any nut/peanut allergy concerns (alternative treats can be used).
*Prices subject to change without notice. Bird Kingdom Animal Care staff have the right to change/adjust programming based on certain circumstances to ensure the well-being of our animals and the audience. Bird Kingdom reserves the right to cancel program if environment is deemed unsafe.