We offer many exciting opportunities for schools and groups of all ages!
2018 Tour Options:
Guided Tour: Go deeper into Bird Kingdom with an informative guided tour led by our friendly and knowledgeable interpreters.
*Approx. 45 minutes in length. Please allow 1 hour or more for your visit. Minimum 20 required for 'Guided Tour')
Self-Guided Tour: Walk through the Bird Kingdom facility at your own pace. Interact with our birds, reptiles and animals. Take advantage of the many wonderful photo opportunities throughout!
*No time limit. No minimum number requirement.
2018 Student Educational Programs (Optional):
In addition to your tour, we have a flock of unique and interactive programs that will delight your students! Through the programming, students develop a greater sense of appreciation for the natural environment and learn ways on how they can help conserve our world. After the presentation, students get to tour the aviary reinforcing what they have learned in the class room setting.
2018 Additional Group Add-ons (Optional):
- Eating Space
Eating space is provided for groups who wish to bring their own snacks/lunch. Reservation required. Based on availability.
- Lorikeet Feeding ($)
Our beautiful Australian Lorikeets will land on you to drink nectar from a cup! A truly unique experience.
2018 GROUP BOOKING POLICY:
- Group Rates: Available for 10+people. Reservation required. Please contact Group Sales for rates.
- Comp. Policy: One free admission for every 10 paid admissions.
- Confirmation of Numbers: Final numbers required 48 hours in advance.
- Payment: Due upon arrival after final numbers have been adjusted. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash and debit. School and corporate cheques are accepted (no personal cheques).
- Cancellation Policy: 48 hours’ notice required for cancellations. Penalty is 50% of booking total.
- Allergy Notice: Please be aware that peanuts/nuts are used in the parrots' diet and does come in contact with bird handlers. If anyone in your group has an allergy, please inform us immediately.
- Late Arrivals: Please call us immediately to inform us of a late arrival (905-356-8888 | Extension 226 or 232). After 30+ minutes, your Guided Tour/Educational Program may be forfeited (Self-Guided Tour option available)
- Other: No food or drinks allowed inside of attraction. Chaperones are responsible for the behaviour of students during their stay at Bird Kingdom.
Consider booking an outreach program and let Bird Kingdom bring some of our live collection to you!
Click here to learn more about Bird Kingdom's Outreach Programs!
Bird Kingdom Service Dog/Animal Policy:
For Individuals needing the assistance of a service dog/animal, Bird Kingdom will offer to keep your service dog/animal in a supervised office while you are on tour. There is no fee for this service. While Bird Kingdom recognizes the responsibility of ensuring reasonable access to all members of the public, due to the unique aspects of our free flight facilities and the sensitivity of the birds we must limit the access to service animals. Please contact our customer service line 905 356 8888 ext. 232 or ext. 226 to plan your visit.
For more information or to reserve, please contact:
Kim Cosby | Group Sales
T) 905-356-8888 x 232