Due to COVID-19, we're unfortunately unable to offer group services at this time. We thank you for your patience and understanding.
Free Flight Adventure (Self-Guided Tour): Walk through the Bird Kingdom facility at your own pace. Interact with exotic birds/animals and take advantage of the many wonderful photo opportunities throughout!
*Recommended for F.I.T., primary students, senior and photography groups. No time limit.
Guided Expedition (Guided Tour): Go deeper into the Bird Kingdom facility with an informative guided tour, led by our friendly and knowledgeable interpreters.
*Recommended for junior/intermediate students, adult and special interest groups. Minimum 20 people required.
Student Educational Programs (Optional):
Bird Kingdom has a flock of unique and interactive programs that will delight your students! Through the programming, students develop a greater sense of appreciation for the natural environment and learn ways on how they can help conserve our world.
- Creature Feature (Primary: JK-Grade 3) *Suitable for Kindergarten to Grade 3. Approximately 30 minutes + 15 minute snack/washroom break. $2.00 per student.
Curriculum Topics: Basic needs for survival, care and preservation of environment, distinct characteristics (similarities/differences), plant (important habitats).
Description: A multimedia presentation tailored to younger children ages 4-9 where they meet a number of animals from all over the world that live here at Bird Kingdom. The presentation discusses similarities and differences between animal species such as reptiles, mammals and birds, as well as the basic needs animals require to survive in the wild.
- Biodiversity (Junior: Grades 4-6, Intermediate: Grades 7-8 + High School) *Tailored to junior or intermediate. Approximately 45 minutes. $2.00 per student.
Curriculum Topics: Habitat and interaction within the environment, impact of energy resources (conservation), biodiversity (critical to health of animals/ecosystem), human impact on animal populations, flight (structure that impacts ability), invasive species.
Description: A multimedia presentation best suited for ages 10 and up that discusses the biodiversity between different animal species found all over the world. The presentation involves interaction with the audience to help some of our amazing animals display their natural behaviours. In addition, the program discusses the threats to select animal populations and ways we can protect their environment.
Additional Group Add-ons (Optional):
- Eating Space: Eating space is provided for groups who wish to bring their own snacks/lunch. Complimentary with reservation. Based on availability and group size. 30 minute maximum per group.
- Lorikeet Feeding: Our beautiful Lorikeets will land on you to drink nectar from a cup! A truly unique experience. Complimentary with reservation. Based on availability and group size. Not recommended for children 2 & under.
GROUP BOOKING POLICY:
- Group Rates: Available for 10 or more people. All group bookings must be made in advance.
- Comp. Policy: Receive one free adult admission after every 10 paid admissions.
- Confirmation of Numbers: Final numbers required 48 hours in advance.
- Payment: Due upon arrival after final numbers have been adjusted. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cash and debit. School and corporate cheques are accepted (no personal cheques).
- Cancellation Policy: 48 hours’ notice required for cancellations. Penalty is 50% of booking total.
- Allergy Notice: Please be aware that peanuts/nuts are used in the parrots' diet and come into contact with our handlers. If anyone in your group has an allergy, please inform us as soon as possible.
- Late Arrivals: Please call us immediately to inform us of a late arrival: 905-356-8888 extension 226 or 232. After 30+ minutes, Guided Tours will become Self-Guided (depending on availability). Educational Programs that are missed will be charged in full.
- Other: No food or drinks allowed inside of attraction. Chaperones are responsible for the behaviour of students during their stay at Bird Kingdom.
*Nut/peanut allergy concerns? Please contact for more information about your upcoming visit. Outreach Programs are also a great alternative (it allows us come to your nut/peanut free location with some of our ambassador animals using alternative treats). Please see program information below.
Consider booking an outreach program and let Bird Kingdom bring some of our live collection to you!
Click here to learn more about Bird Kingdom's Outreach Programs!
For more information or to reserve, please contact:
Steve Bush | Sales & Marketing
T) 905-356-8888 x 232